Are you a mom of a developmentally disabled child and ready to reduce overwhelm and worry and find more joy in your life?
I work with women that are juggling the care of their family, their job and find they aren't taking time for themselves. They are ready for a change. Ready to get a handle on stress and worry. Ready to move out of overwhelm into a new way of being. Perhaps they are even ready to start a business or go back into the workforce after being a stay-at-home mom. Are you ready to create the joyful life you want to live?
Do any of these sound familiar:
- Your health and wellness are suffering due to lack of self-care and time.
- You've lost site of your goals and dreams in the busy-ness of everyday life.
- You feel vaguely dissatisfied or like there is something more for you, but you’re not sure what it is.
- You are so stressed that it’s beginning to affect your relationships.
- You feel stuck in indecision and worry about the future.
I have the greatest success with clients who:
- Are ready to make a change.
- Are willing to put in some work. Change doesn’t happen magically, you do have to take action, but I’ll be right there with you to keep you on course.
- Are looking for more in life. More fulfillment, more joy, more connection with yourself.
My Core Process:
The key to my process is moving step-by-step to reduce stress and create the life you really want. I know you’re busy – you probably don’t have a spare 20 hours a week to dedicate to this process. We’ll work with the time you do have! I'll help you uncover what is causing your stress, overwhelm and worry and help you learn to effectively handle those emotions. We'll work together to identify what changes you want to make in your life and create a clear plan to get you there.
As a busy working mom of two boys (one who has Down syndrome), I’ve used these techniques myself to reduce my stress, create a life I love, pursue my passions and be a better mom and partner. I can help you create the joy-filled life you want to have!